- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup nuts and/or seeds of choice
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-4 tablespoons granulated sweetener (optional)
- 2 teaspoons ground coffee
- dash salt
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300° and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, cereal, nuts/seeds, cocoa, granulated sweetener, ground coffee, and salt.
- Pour in the maple syrup and stir until everything is coated.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the sheet and bake for 22-25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Once the granola is completely cool, stir in as many chocolate chips as desired.
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate chocolate chips.
The source of this recipe and for more :courtneyscookbook.com