- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds or roasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups lightly crushed pretzels
- 5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter.
Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds in the bottom of your crockpot. Add the pretzels, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips. Dollop the peanut butter over top. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours, do not stir during coking.
Line a jelly roll pan or 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
After 2 1/2-3 hours, stir everything together until there are no streaks. Don’t worry if some of the butterscotch chips are not melting into the chocolate.
Spoon the candy out into the prepared pan and spread in an even layer. Tap the pan against the counter a few time to release any air pockets. Chill in the fridge until firm, about 30 minutes. Cut into bars and keep stored in a cool place or in the fridge.